Before starting the process, make sure your device is compatible with the latest iOS 15.4 beta. Below is the list of devices that are supporting iOS 15 and later versions till now.
Caution: Please note that before installing the latest iOS build, make sure it’s not your primary device. Beta builds are unstable and can break your phone.
List of Supported iOS 15 devices:
- iPhone 13, iPhone 13 Pro
- iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE (first and second generation)
- iPod Touch (seventh generation)
HOW TO INSTALL THE IOS 15.4 BETA 1
- Head to Apple’s beta software portal from your phone’s Safari browser and agree to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Under the “Get Started” subhead, select “Enroll your iOS device” if you haven’t enrolled it already.
- Once you’ve enrolled, scroll down to a reminder to make sure that you’ve created a backup of your phone’s content in case you need to revert to a previous state.
- Continue to scroll down until you find a button that says “Download profile,” then tap on it. This will bring up a warning that says the website is trying to download a configuration profile. Select “Allow.” You will get a pop-up window that says you can set the new profile from the Settings app.
- Open the Settings app. A new section called “Profile Downloaded” should be added near the top. Select it, and you’ll have access to the beta software download.
- Select “Install” on the top right corner. You’ll have to re-enter your password and agree to the usual very long consent statement by tapping “Install” one more time.
- You may need to restart your phone for the profile to activate.
Leave a Reply